1. Peanuts and peanut – based products.
2. Fruits in shell, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachios, macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts
3. Milk and dairy products, yoghurt, biscuits, cakes, ice creams and differentcreams
4. Molluscs, scallop, shellfish, mussel, oyster, limpet, clam, tellin, etc.
5. Fish and products based on fish.
6. Sesame seeds and sesame seeds based products
7. Soya and soya based products, soya milk, tofu, soya noodles
8. Crustaceans, shrimp, prawns, lobsters, crabs etc.
9. Gluten, cereals, wheat, rye, barley, oats, emmer, kamut including their derivative strains
10. Lupine and lupine based products
11. Mustard and mustard based products
12. Celery and celery based products
13. Sulphur dioxide and sulphites, pickled, oiled and pickled foods, jams, dried mushrooms etc.
14. Egg and egg based products, mayonnaise, emulsified products, egg pasta
The information about the presence of substances or products causing allergies or intolerances can be provided by the staff in service and you can consult the relavnt documentation that will be given on request.